Exceed (Canada) is the Canadian division of Nine Ring Petroleum Machinery Co. Ltd in China. Already globally dominant in the sucker rod market, we acquired Canadian Thermal Solutions Corp. (CTSC) in 2016 in order to expand our product line to provide fully integrated solutions.
We are now able to deliver a full range of API qualified well completion products, production and reservoir optimization with high-quality engineering solutions and support.
Our parent company Nine Ring Petroleum Machinery Co. Ltd has been audited and qualified by GE, Tuboscope, Phoenix Compliancy Management (PCM), Distribution Now (DNOW), and Petroleum Development Oman (PDO).
- 2016 Established Canadian subsidiary; acquired Canadian Thermal Solutions Corp.
- 2015 Opened 2nd facility with 60+ million ft capacity; total 150+ million ft capacity per year
- 2012 Established USA subsidiary EXCEED Oilfield Equipment
- 2007 Opened new facility with 90 million ft capacity; captured 60+% Chinese market; 1st automated forging machine in China
- 1994 Focused on sucker rod manufacturing
- 1984 Nine-Ring established